As a Naturopath who has specialized and focused on women’s health for the past 12 years, I am grateful to have worked with thousands of women to support their optimal health and wellness. The most common complaints that bring women to see a naturopath are: low energy energy, stress and digestive problems. These issues are usually not serious enough to warrant a medical diagnosis, but sufficiently uncomfortable enough to require treatment. The good news is that these issues are treated well with the naturopathic model of identifying the root cause or system imbalance.
Additional conditions treated include:
- anxiety and depression
- stress-related illness
- thyroid disorders (including subclinical hypothyroidism)
- weight loss or gain
- eczema and other skin conditions
- autoimmune disease
- frequent cold and flu
- digestive disorders of all types (irritable bowel, acid reflux, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease)
- food intolerance
- recurrent yeast infections
- recurrent infections of all types (throat, bladder, ear,…)
I am a strong believer in preventative and proactive healthcare, so once your primary health issues have been treated we can move onto a preventative program based on your past and family history, and may also include detoxification programs and lots of nutrition support.