A natural approach to aging is one where we focus on your overall body health, hormone balance, stress management, and genetic susceptibility to improve vitality. My strong belief is that the internal work is so much more important than topical treatments, and we can greatly reduce the signs of aging, reverse some of the physiological markers.
Some of the key areas to address include:
- Optimal nutrition to lower inflammation, stabilize blood sugar and improve metabolism
- Lab testing to assess inflammatory markers, cardiovascular health and other lab values associated with aging
- Stress management and stress hormone optimization – this is probably the most significant factor to reverse signs of aging
- Hormone balance, regardless of your age
- In some cases, looking at personal genetics to understand susceptibilities
- Your aging mindset – do you have expectations of your health at different ages?
- The optimal use of vitamins and supplements to support you
A comprehensive approach to aging is multi-factorial and customized to you personally.