Stress is often an underlying factor with so many health issues: digestive complaints, headaches, hormone imbalance, exhaustion, fertility struggles, burnout and more. A comprehensive approach to stress-related illness examines:
- Lab testing to measure stress hormone levels.
- Current sources of stress – this includes pain, blood sugar imbalance, toxins, illness, over-exercising, inflammatory foods, and more. Stress is not only your mental-emotional stress.
- Tools and strategies to remove stressors that we can control.
- Stress relieving techniques to practice lowering body stress levels.
- Optimal use of supplements to speed up the process and change.
These days especially, women are maxed out with stress coming from all directions. Looking at the role of stress, and addressing its impact on the body is critical for your optimal health.