Thyroid issues are extremely common in women, and low thyroid function, or hypothyroidism is a chronic health condition that is both under-diagnosed and under-treated. This article is meant to inform you about signs and symptoms of low thyroid function, and how it is treated.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Are you tired, sluggish in the morning or having trouble with memory, concentration and focus?
- Do you have dry skin or fluid retention?
- Is your sex drive lower than it was previously?
- Are you hands and feet always cold, and do you experience chills that are difficult to warm up from?
- Are your constipated or do you have slow digestion?
- Is your hair thinning?
- Is your cholesterol high?
- Have you gained weight recently or are you having difficulty losing it?
- Do you suffer from depression?
- Is your PMS getting worse?
- Are you having difficulty getting pregnant?
- Do you have muscle cramps or muscle weakness?