Complete family care means that services are offered from pre-conception through to adulthood.
I look forward to supporting the continuity of your family’s health for a long time! By meeting parents and children, we are able to create a health and wellness plan that supports everyone’s health in your family, and also to learn more about the context of your life.
Specific programs are available for all ages and stages:
- Baby’s first year
– Optimal health and wellness for your baby’s first 12 months, including baby food introduction guidance, treatment of digestive issues, colic, skin disorders, sleep problems and more.
- Children’s health
– Health support for your school age child with the basics of nutrition and lifestyle, and also specific treatment for conditions such as allergies, asthma, ADD/ADHD, digestive disorders, eczema, food intolerance, recurrent tonsil or ear infections, weak immune system and weight concerns.
- Teen health
– Teen wellness is an often neglected area of health care, when they don’t easily fit into a children’s health program or an adult one. Naturopathic medicine can provide support for teens in optimizing their health during these transition years, and also as a great opportunity to learn about their bodies and maintaining their health in the future. Treatment for acne, skin conditions, hormone imbalance, menstrual cramps, weight issues, digestive support, allergies and mood disorders is available.
- Student health
– If you are a student or parent of one, we can support you with nutritional consultation, optimal vitamins and supplements, immune system support, help for stress management, tools for focus and concentration, hormone balance, digestive health and access to lab testing if needed.
- Family wellness
– Working with an entire family can be extremely powerful for everyone’s health and wellbeing, and also much simpler when there is a plan that can incorporate everyone’s needs.